Membership in the Hills of Ohio Planned Giving Council is comprised of nonprofit and professional members who have an interest in charitable planned giving within southeastern Ohio. Annual membership dues of $100 include the cost of all lunches. nonmember fees are $25 per meeting with first time guests fees being waived (except for special events).
Benefits of membership include:
- Four quarterly meetings with speakers discussing various planned giving topics and various networking opportunities to discuss planned giving with other nonprofit members/professionals
- Lunch provided at each of the quarterly meetings
- Listing on our annual Chamber mailing
- Opportunity for leadership roles in the organization.
- Inclusion in our membership directory on our website
To join as a member of HOPGC, Click Here.
Zane State College Foundation
Zanesville Museum of Art
Muskingum Valley Health Centers
The Works: Ohio Center for History, Art & Technology
Dutro, Mary Ann
M.A. Dutro C.P.A. LLC
McLain, Hill, Rugg and Associates
McLain, Hill, Rugg and Associates, Inc.
The Carr Center
Zylinsky Insurance Agency
Muskingum County Community Foundation
Helen Purcell Home
Gottlieb, Johnston, Beam & Dal Ponte
Webb Financial Group
United Way of Muskingum, Morgan & Perry Counties
Eastside Community Ministry
Muskingum County Center for Seniors
Albert K. Murray Fine Arts Educational Fund
The Abbott Home
Foundation for Appalachian Ohio
The Community Bank